Thursday, March 31, 2011

Faith's 12th birthday gift from Mom and Dad!




It all started when she saw the perfect wallpaper.  My words to Faith "Well you better check with Dad".  Faith was gone to ask her Dad in the other isle before I even finished my sentence.  In typical Scott fashion he said,  "I'll put it up if you help me".   All of a sudden we were picking out the perfect paint. I think Faith smiled from ear to ear for a week! The next discussion was new linens to match and to our amazement we found the perfect color and design to match the paper and paint at Bed Bath and Beyond.  I was so happy to be able to get everything for the bed at one store!  

The cherry on top was the announcement that she would be getting new furniture and a queen size bed to add to her gift!  Pier One had everything we needed. 








Faith is now thirster than ever at bedtime and needs to have a glass of water at her side every night.  I wonder if it would have to do with the pullout drink shelf in her end table?  So much fun being twelve!

A big cozy chair to read in every night before bed.



I asked Faith what she loved the most about this gift and her answer was having so much fun helping Dad wallpaper, paint and put together her furniture.  True love! 

3 comments:

  1. WOW this looks amazing, i'm so jealous, I need to own my own house again so I can put up wallpaper! And I cant believe Faith is 12!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! Believe me Scott and I don't have a bedroom this pretty either! Ours has a more masculine feel to it with stripes, this is why I thought twelve is the perfect time to be so girly, ha ha. I think that wallpaper can be very addictive. You should just paper one wall :)

    ReplyDelete